College of Environmental Science and Engineering, Ocean University of China, 238 Songling Road, Qingdao 266100, China
Office Tel: +86-532-66782319
2006.09-2011.12: Ph.D in College of Environmental Science and Engineering, Ocean University of China
2010.03-2011.10: Joint Ph.D in University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA
2002.09-2006.06: B.Sc. in College of Environmental Science and Engineering, Ocean University of China
2017.12-present: Professor, Ph.D Tutor, College of Environmental Science and Engineering, Ocean University of China
2014.01-2017.12: Associate Professor, Master Tutor, College of Environmental Science and Engineering, Ocean University of China
2012.01-2014.01: Postdoctoral research scientist, Stockbridge School of Agriculture, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA
Ø Ecotoxicity of engineered nanoparticles and microplastics in marine environments
Ø Joint toxicity of engineered nanoparticles and emerging pollutants
Ø Adsorption-desorption of emerging pollutants on carbon nanomaterials (graphene, carbon nanotubes, etc) and microplastics
Ø Transformation of engineered nanoparticles and microplastics in marine environments
Google scholar homepage: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=EfU4D8EAAAAJ&hl=en
1. The National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars (41822705), 2019-2021, 1300,000 CNY, Host
2. Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars (JQ201805), 800,000 CNY, Host
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China, General Program (41573092), 2016-2019, 730,000 CNY, Host
4. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Youth Foundation (41403086), 2015-2017, 250,000 CNY, Host
5. Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province, General Program (ZR2014DM018), 2015-2017, 160,000 CNY, Host
6. “Young Talent” Foundation of Ocean University of China, (201412012), 2014-2016, 160,000 CNY, Host
1. Member of American Chemical Society (ACS) and Society Of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC)
2. Reviewer of International Journals of Environmental Science (ACS Nano，Small，Environ. Sci. Technol., etc)
1. Lina Xu, Yanhui Dai, Zhenyu Wang, Jian Zhao,* Fei Li, Jason C. White, Baoshan Xing.* Graphene quantum dots in alveolar macrophage: uptake-exocytosis, accumulation in nuclei, nuclear responses and DNA cleavage. Particle and Fibre Toxicology, 2018, 15:45.
2. Jian Zhao, Yanhui Dai; Zhenyu Wang,* Wenting Ren, Yongpeng Wei, Xuesong Cao, Baoshan Xing.* Toxicity of GO to freshwater algae in the presence of Al2O3 particles with different morphologies: Importance of heteroaggregation. Environmental Science & Technology 2018, 52 (22), 13448–13456.
3. Yanhui Dai, Zhenyu Wang,* Jian Zhao,* Lili Xu, Lina Xu, Xiaoyu Yu, Yongpeng Wei, Baoshan Xing*. Interaction of CuO nanoparticles with plant cells: internalization, oxidative stress, electron transport chain disruption, and toxicogenomic responses. Environ. Sci.: Nano, 2018, 5, 2207–2462.
4. Guocheng Liu, Hao Zheng, Zhixiang Jiang, Jian Zhao, Zhenyu Wang, Bo Pan, and Baoshan Xing. Formation and Physicochemical Characteristics of Nano Biochar: Insight into Chemical and Colloidal Stability. Environmental Science & Technology, 2018, 52, 10369–10379.
5. Le Yue, Jian Zhao, Xiaoyu Yu, Kunmiao Lv, Zhenyu Wang, Baoshan Xing. Interaction of CuO nanoparticles with duckweed (Lemna minor. L): Uptake, distribution and ROS production sites. Environmental Pollution 2018, 243, 543-552.
6. Chen Tian#, Jian Zhao#, Xinwen Ou, Jieting Wan, Yuepeng Cai, Zhang Lin, Zhi Dang, Baoshan Xing. Enhanced adsorption of p-arsanilic acid from water by amine modified UiO-67 as examined using EXAFS, XPS and DFT calculations. Environmental Science & Technology., 2018, 52, 3466–3475.